It’s cold outside, so you’re ready to relax in a steaming hot bath. You hop in the tub and turn on the water. Ahhhh. All of a sudden, something doesn’t feel right. The water coming from the faucet was steaming a few seconds ago, and now it’s only lukewarm. A few seconds later it’s downright cold! Unless someone just got out of an hour-long shower, chances are you have a problem with your water heater.
What if there was a solution that would prevent you from ever running out of hot water? Not only in the tub, but anywhere in your kitchen or bathroom, and all of your appliances? Let us introduce you to the magic of the Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters.
Tankless is key – your hot water can’t run out if it’s not stored in a tank. With a tankless water heater, water is heated on demand whenever it enters your home. What’s more – you’re only using electricity when you’re actually heating the water. With a tank, you’re constantly burning energy keeping the water warm, whether you’re using it or not. So not only do you have instant, long-lasting access to hot water, your energy costs will likely be cut significantly.
PROS AND CONS
Let’s take a look at a few pros and cons when it comes to going tankless.
- Going tankless will save you money over time due to the energy efficiency.
- Tankless units have a much longer lifespan than traditional tank water heaters.
- Tankless units take up less space than traditional tanks.
- Unlimited hot water whenever you need it!
- Unlimited showers, appliance use, you name it!
- Upfront costs and installations are usually more expensive for tankless units.
THE HIGHER STANDARD
The Darville Company is a proud provider of Rinnai products, including Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters. For a free consultation, call us today at 432-580-9675. Our friendly technicians can help you decide the best hot water option for you and your family. The Darville Company is the Higher Standard.